Adrienne Walkowiak Marketing offers marketing, public relations, and writing support to clients and agencies nationwide. The benefits to hiring Adrienne include her:
- Extensive experience and industry knowledge.
- Ability to work as a seamless extension of any team.
- Knowledge and experience across a wide range of industries, including healthcare, business, finance, entertainment, retail, food service, legal, government and association.
- Strong relationships with media contacts on a national, regional and local level.
- Scalability – companies can hire her for long-term support or for help on specific projects.
- Customized approach to media outreach based on each client’s unique goals and target audiences.
- Attention to detail and obsession with color-coded Excel charts.
- Ability to work within set deadlines and budgets.
- Professionalism, responsiveness, creativity, tenacity, and exceptional client service.
- Impeccable references and testimonials from clients.
Adrienne has successfully represented clients across a wide-range of industries, including AARP, The United States Mint, The Library of Congress, Paramount Pictures, and Reebok, as well as a variety of retailers, businesses, organizations, authors and entrepreneurs. The vast majority of Adrienne’s clients are referrals from other clients, former colleagues and friends – a true testament to Adrienne’s ability to achieve results.
For more information, please contact Adrienne.